XML-driven Applications Development
For years, applications and vendors have imposed their constraints on the way we can represent our information. Our data has been created, maintained, stored and archived according to the rules enforced by others. The advent of the Extensible Markup Language (XML) moves the control of our information out of the hands of others and into our own by providing two basic facilities.
XML has been embraced enthusiastically by all the major IT suppliers and user groups. Its standardization and rapid uptake have been the major development in IT over the past two years. Industry rivals like IBM, Microsoft, Sun, and Oracle all support the core XML standard, are developing major products based on it, and collaborate to develop related standards.
XML is now the world standard platform for e-business transactions. With the help of our XML application developers and project managers, you and your company can achieve amazing results with e-businesses and data control.
- Application Development with any XML-based model (like VoiceXML, XBRL, and others).
- Design of new XML-based models.
- XML integration and migration.
Advantages of XML-driven Applications
- XML is for structuring data.
- XML looks a bit like HTML.
- XML is text, but isn't meant to be read.
- XML is verbose by design.
- XML is a family of technologies.
- XML is new, but not that new.
- XML leads HTML to XHTML.
- XML is modular.
- XML is the basis for RDF and the Semantic Web.
- XML is license-free, platform-independent and well-supported.